Width: 20.87" Height: 11.81" Depth: 36.22"
Setting the Pace for Instant Issuance Solutions
The Matica S3500 is designed to issue various financial debit and credit cards in a bank branch or in any office environment. The smart and modular concept behind this versatile instant issuance solution offers a high level of customization to meet growing customer needs. The combination of in-house technologies (direct-to-card printing, embossing and encoding modules) and Matica’s expertise in developing financial card personalization technology places the S3500 in a class of its own.
The Matica S3500 is fully scalable with the option of two to seven card feeders for a total of 700 cards. It offers graphic to embossing personalization and a range of secure connectivity from local USB to remote IP. An ‘on-board PC’ can be added to provide an all-in-one solution for instant issuance in a branch.
In order to support EMV transition, every Matica S3500 supports magnetic encoding as well as chip encoding (contact and / or contactless).
It’s critical that card issuance is consistently protected from potential risks, and like other Matica solutions, the new S3500 has been designed to suit in-branch Visa® and Mastercard® security guidelines with:
- Data encryption
- Electronic and key control locks, as well as password protection to ensure secure access to the device as consumables are exchanged or cards are restocked
- Kensington® slot and table-anchoring bolts are also available as standard features
Ease of operation is key when it comes to decentralized issuance and the Matica S3500 has been designed to help day-to-day operational needs:
- Card level monitoring thanks to backlit card feeder doors
- Adjustable and flexible touchscreen
- Easily accessible to replace consumables or carry out technical checks
- Reduced height to comply with front-desk settlement